Saturday, January 9, 2010


In light of her recent, extreme weight loss - largely due to her lack of a soul after selling it to QuickTrim for a few bucks - Kim Kardashian is hearing criticism from fans.

They all wanna know: What happened to that sexy, curvy woman that served as a role model to heavier females around the world?!?

Kim is finally addressing such talk. Appearing on Atlanta's Q100 yesterday, she insisted she isn't really that thin, saying:

"I don't have a problem telling people, 'Hey, look, I have cellulite!' I do everything I can in my power to fix it. I never said cellulite was cute. But I have it. I embrace it, I'm okay with it!"

That doesn't appear to be the case in Kim and sister Khloe's latest QuickTrim ad. The two look positively skeletal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment